The Mad River Valley Community Dashboard is a community and data-driven project to track progress toward social, economic, and environmental wellbeing and resilience through shared goals and indicators.
- To build community resilience and support the ability of the MRV to work together toward its shared vision.
- To improve MRVPD’s existing work in providing community members and decision-makers with relevant, up-to-date information.
- Convene stakeholders to set goals related to the MRV Vision Statement (2015).
- Identify indicators that measure shared goals.
- Increase accessibility & usability of data through an online dashboard and other communication strategies.
- Strengthened relationships & communication networks.
- Data-informed tools to track progress toward shared goals and provide a measure of accountability.