- Mad River Valley closures and updates: The Valley Reporter
- Mad River Valley Emergency Response Team
- Washington & Northern Orange Counties Regional Response Command Center (WNOC-RRCC): Call Center (802) 636-2025 or text 802-477-5130 (starting soon!) 8:00AM-10:00PM
- Mental Health Services: Hannah’s House (802) 496-9715 or [email protected]
- MRV Food Shelf: (802) 496-8853
- Open Tues. and Sat., 10 am-noon; Wed., 4-6 pm, behind Evergreen Place, masks required, gloves provided.
- Advanced ordering available, call 9 am-1 pm the day before pickup. Delivery available, call 48 hours in advance.
- Meals on Wheels: (802) 496-2543
- Home-delivered meals for our elderly and disabled neighbors.
- Farmers to Families Food Box Distributions
- Events will take place daily throughout the state during October. Registration is now required.
- Each reservation will receive 1 box with about 30 lbs of food, including fresh produce, dairy products, and meat.
- MRV Chamber of Commerce Resources
- MRV Businesses *Open* & *Available for Take Out*
- Financial Support
- E.M.B.R.A.C.E. Grants for small businesses owned by an individual with a household income at or under 80% of state median household income; first come first served.
- Interim Financial & Heating Assistance: MRV Community Fund (802) 496-3638
- Emergency Assistance: MRV Interfaith Council
- Utility Bill Relief Program (Arrearage Assistance Program): Application due November 30, 2020
- Resources & FAQs: Vermont Emergency Management
- Vermont League of Cities & Towns: Municipal Assistance Center 800-649-7915 or [email protected]
- MRVPD Remote Public Meeting Informational Handout
- Town Meeting Day COVID-19 FAQs
- Go! Vermont Transportation Updates
- Affordable Housing Updates & Resources: Vermont Housing Finance Agency
- Vermont COVID Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program: Funding for people to pay back mortgage payments they have missed due to COVID-19
- Vermont State Housing Authority Rental Housing Stabilization Program: Funding landlords on behalf of tenants in need of rental arrearage assistance due to COVID-19 to avert tenant eviction
- Vermont State Rental Rehab Program: Grant funding for landlords with vacant apartments in need of repairs.
A statewide resource list is being continually updated.