- Mad River Valley closures and updates: The Valley Reporter
- COVID-19 vaccine, testing, prevention, and travel information: Vermont Department of Health
- Mental Health Services: Hannah’s House (802) 496-9715 or Barbara@hannahshousevt.org
- MRV Food Shelf: (802) 496-8853
- Open Tues. and Sat., 10 am-noon; Wed., 4-6 pm, behind Evergreen Place, masks required, gloves provided.
- Advanced ordering available, call 9 am-1 pm the day before pickup. Delivery available, call 48 hours in advance.
- Meals on Wheels: (802) 496-2543
- Home-delivered meals for our elderly and disabled neighbors.
- Farmers to Families Food Box Distributions
- Registration is now required.
- Each reservation will receive 1 box with about 30 lbs of food, including fresh produce, dairy products, and meat.
- Everyone Eats (ShiftMeals)
- Pick up a meal Saturdays, 11am-1pm at the Big Picture Theater in Waitsfield
- MRV Chamber of Commerce Resources
- MRV Businesses *Open* & *Available for Take Out*
- Pandemic Information for Vermont Businesses Webinar Series
- Interim Financial & Heating Assistance: MRV Community Fund (802) 496-3638
- Emergency Assistance: MRV Interfaith Council
- CDBG CARES ACT Funding – Municipal Public Facility and Service Program
- Resources & FAQs: Vermont Emergency Management
- Vermont League of Cities & Towns: Municipal Assistance Center 800-649-7915 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRVPD Remote Public Meeting Informational Handout
- Town Meeting Day COVID-19 FAQs
- Go! Vermont Transportation Updates
- Free Wheelin’: provides free rides for seniors and others who cannot access transportation. No charge but 48-hour notice required. 802-249-3427, Mon.-Fri., 9 am-noon.
- Affordable Housing Updates & Resources: Vermont Housing Finance Agency
- Vermont State Housing Authority Rental Housing Stabilization Program: Funding landlords on behalf of tenants in need of rental arrearage assistance due to COVID-19 to avert tenant eviction
A statewide resource list is being continually updated.